Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dillyeo: $20 gift card

Right now you get get a free $20 gift card from Dillyeo.com. Hurry! This offer is good today only, March 3rd. All they ask is that you invite at least 1 friend to check out Dillyeo.com. Add the gift card to your cart and checkout and there is no need to enter your credit card information. Your gift card code will be sent to your email within 24-72 hours, and you'll have until March 7th at midnight to use it.

If you have never heard of Dillyeo.com is a great website with limited-time offers for AMAZING price cuts on anything and everything you can think of! Their featured item changes daily, so be sure to check out their site over the next couple of days to get the best deal with your free gift card. Hopefully we'll all be able to find something to use own $20 gift card on to get something for free or almost free!

2 comments:

Steve Redd said...

Hi,

I love your blog! Just discovered it actually.

On to my question...I was wondering if you could help me with this gift card promo. I went to the section on the right of the site that says "become an earner" and entered in the email address of a friend, but when I went to "checkout" there was nothing in there under gift cards. Did I miss a step? Thanks for your help

- K

Erin said...

Steve Redd: I am thinking that this didn't work for you because you tried doing this today and the offer was for yesterday. Yesterday there was a gift card on the main page that you would see when you first went to their website and it would have directed you through everything that you needed to get the gift card. If you didn't see this gift card image than the offer has most likely ended. I am thinking you were clicking on where it says "want to become an earner?" and that is a separate thing than the daily things that they post, like the gift card.

Sorry I can't be any more help than this.

Erin
I am Frugal