I always love to hear and learn a little about someone and why they got into what they are doing. So, because of this, I thought I would share a little about me in case any of you were wondering who I am and why I'm blogging about being frugal. So here goes, eight random facts about myself!
1. I have always tried to be frugal in my living, mostly out of necessity, but it wasn't until June 2008 that I fell upon couponing and have been addicted ever since. I can't imagine ever paying more than $.25 for a bottle of shampoo ever again!
2. I am 24 years old and have been married for just over 5 years. I met my hubby in high school our junior year and we got married about a year and a half after we graduated.
3. I have never been anywhere East of Colorado in my entire life. I know that probably sounds pathetic but I have just never had a chance to go anywhere back east. I one day really want to live in Virginia but I have no idea why because I've never been there but I just like how it sounds.
4. My biggest pet peeve is soggy socks!! I hate it when your socks get wet or when they bunch up in shoes, or when the top of the sock gets stretched out and starts falling down your leg. I honestly have dreamed about soggy socks multiple times in my life and its almost like they are nightmares for me. I just can't handle it. So, because of this pet peeve I VERY rarely ever wear socks. I just live in ugly flip flops everyday!
5. I have two little kids. One 3 1/2 year old boy and one almost 2 year old girl. I had my first little boy about a year and a half before I finished my bachelors at Brigham Young University and me and my husband both kept going through school with our little boy. Then I was pregnant with my little girl my last semester of school and finished just a couple of months before she was born.
6. I am almost 6 feet tall and where a size 12 shoe! I have a very hard time finding pants and shoes. This is another reason why I live in flip flops year around is because I can't find shoes I like in my size.
7. I transferred to 4 different colleges before I finally finished my degree in Marriage, Family, and Human development at Brigham Young University. My husband is still going to school and will be graduating with his Bachelors in Film with a minor in Animation and Computer Science and then we want to continue on and get his masters in Computer Science. So, we still have a couple of years left of school. We eventually want to end up at a company like Pixar to do Computer animation for them.
8. Last but not least, I am the biggest Reeses Peanut Butter Cup fan EVER! I love them and could eat them all day long if that was even remotely healthy for you. :) When I first got into doing coupons I almost emailed the Reeses' company to tell them how much I love their product in hopes that they would send me some awesome coupons. I resisted!! My chubby hips don't need any free Reeses on them. :)
Thanks for reading about me and I hope to get to know many of you through your comments, suggestions, or anything else you want to let me hear about!
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at iamafrugalone(at)gmail(dot)com.