Friday, February 13, 2009

Rite Aid: $5 off $20 purchase

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me or left a comment to see how we are doing. My little girl is fine now, she just got a little bit of a fat lip and I still can't walk a whole lot but I went to the doctor yesterday and I didn't break anything, which is good, but they still aren't sure if I have a pull or torn ACL yet. It was too painful to have them manipulate my leg around a whole lot so I just have to sit it out and wait a few days. So, for the next couple of days I'm just a little gimpy! Thanks again, to all those that have been concerned!! Hopefully, everything can get back to normal and I can post at a normal pace again.



So, to start things off there is a $5 off a $20 purchase printable coupon at Rite Aid. You can go HERE to print off your coupon. This coupon is only valid for today Feb. 13th and tomorrow Feb. 14th.

No comments: