Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A little injured!

Sorry for the lack of posts for yesterday and today. I slipped on the ice yesterday while holding my little girl. Me and her both smacked the ground pretty hard. She smacked her face and I slammed on both of my knees and pretty much can't even bend them or put any pressure on one of my knees. This obviously wouldn't be a problem if I could just sit at the computer all day without my kids, but I'm way slower than usual taking care of the kids and house (I can't even go up the stairs and literally almost got stuck in my car this morning when I got home from taking my hubby to school. I thought I would have to stay there all day!) My hubby has midterms so I'm on my own. I'll try to get around to posting late tonight or tomorrow but count me out for the rest of the day.

If you are needing help with any of the Albertsons deals for this week you can visit pinchingyourpennies.com for the detailed lists. There is a great ConAgra Promo going on that is worth taking a look at.

Sorry once again, I'll be back later.

8 comments:

Andrea :) said...

Oh man! So sorry to hear that you slipped. I hope you and your little girl get feeling better quickly. Thanks for all the help with saving $$$ :)

Susy said...

Hope you are feeling better! I hate the ice. Growing up in Lake Tahoe I fell a few times and it is a big ouch! Keep resting your knee as much as possible!

Ben said...

I say part of the stimulus package should go to developing an anti-ice machine.

Christy said...

I hope you two are feeling better soon. Take care of yourself!!

Bright Blessed Days... said...

So sorry about your accident. Hope you are up and at it real soon.

Also thanks for all your advise.

God Bless

The Royal Family said...

sorry to hear it! Hope all is better soon!

wildthayn said...

I hope you're both feeling better soon!!

Wifeof1Momof4 said...

Sorry to hear that. Praying both you heal soon. Get your rest!!!

We'll be here when you get back!!!!