Saturday, November 1, 2008

Walgreens Deals Nov 2-Nov 8

Walgreens is looking a lot better this week compared to last. Thanks to Slick Deals for putting up pictures of the ads early this week! Here are the best deals I could see at Walgreen's for the week. If you find any other deals leave a comment and tell us all!

New to Walgreens? Start HERE!
Need help with Abbrev. and Lingo? Start HERE!

Ricola Cough Drops-$.99
Use in-ad coupon
Use $1/2 coupon from the 10/5 SmartSource insert
Final Price: $.98 for 2 packs


Wrigley's Gum-B1G1

Use B1G1 coupon from the 10/5 inserts
Final Price: FREE

Schick Quattro Disposable Razor-$5.99
Get 2 razors
Use 2 $2/1 coupon from the 10/5 inserts
Use 1 B1G1 coupon from the 10/19 inserts
Use $3/1 coupon from the November EasySaver catalog (this should take off $6)
Final Price: FREE plus about $2 in overage after coupons

Almay One Coat Mascara-B1G1 (priced around $6.99 each)
Get 2 mascaras and
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from 10/12 inserts
Submit for EasySaver Rebate (this is one of the Free after rebate items for November)
Pay about $4.99 oop for 2 mascaras and then get a $6.99 rebate
Final Price: TWO FREE plus $2 in overage!

Celestial Seasonings Tea 20ct box-2 for $3
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 10/5 inserts
Use $1/2 coupon from the November EasySaver catalog
Final Price: FREE

Glade Wisp Candle-$5.99 each
Use $3/1 coupon from the 11/2 inserts
Submit for the November EasySaver Rebate #36
Pay about $3 oop and get back $2 in rebate
Final Price: $.99 after coupon and rebate

Zest Soap Bar-$2
Use $1/1 coupon from the 10/12 inserts
Final Price: $1 after coupon

REGISTER REWARDS DEALS

Oral B CrossAction Power Toothbrush-$5.99
Get $2 in register rewards back wyb 1
Use B1G1 coupon from the 11/2 inserts
Pay $5.99 oop and get back $2 in Register Rewards
Final Price: TWO for $3.99 after coupon and Register Rewards

Vicks Nyquil LiquidCaps 12 ct or 6 oz Liquid- $4.99 each
Buy 1 get $1 Register Reward, buy 2 get $3 RR, buy 3 get $6 RR back
Use $1.50/1 coupon from the 10/12 inserts
Buy 3 and pay about $10.50 oop and get back $6 in RR
Final Price: $5.50 for 3 or $1.49 each after coupons and Register Rewards wyb 3

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Erin, its Kristi, yes I check your blog all the time but here is my question. I live for herbal tea, yes its true, but I never got a 10/2 insert. Is there a place I can get another one? Come and play at my squishy brick house soon!

Alison said...

Hi Erin,
The Walgreen brand diapers are on sale this week for B1G1. Use with the coupon from the pharmacy booklet and you can get 2 for $5. 2.50 a pack is not bad!

Kristi said...

Hey Erin, its Kristi!!! Love your blog, yes its true. Bt I've got a question for you about the Celestial Seasoning Tea. I have the Nov. Walgreens book but I never got the 10/5 inserts. Is there a place I can get them. Let me know either here or on my blog, or at church tomorrow.. :-)

P.s. I already wrote this comment once but but it never showed up so if you find this comment on another post I must have written my comment in the wrong post.

Alison said...

Hey, one other note. The schick razors you state to use 2 $2/1 coupons but if you buy 2 and use the B1G1 coupon you can only use 1 $2/1 coupon. Make sense? Still $2.00 in overage. I'm going to get 4 razors and 4 diapers and pay only $2.00 for it all. Or put it on my Gift Card and pay nothing!! Even better!