Monday, November 3, 2008

New Coupons in My printer!

I love the beginning of the month because it means new coupons in my coupon printer. This month there are a lot of good one that I can see. They Include:

$1/1 any Pepsi One 12-pack or 12oz cans
$.35/1 coupon for a 4 or 5 lb bag of C&H granulated Sugar
$.30/1 coupon for a 2 lb bag of C&H Brown or Powdered Sugar
$1/1 any variety Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Frozen Vegetables
$.55/1 any variety 19 oz-24 oz Green Giant Frozen Bagged Vegetables
$1.50/1 coupon for Steamfresh Meals for Two Varieties
$.40/1 any flavor Betty Crocker Box of Supreme Brownie Mix
$.55/1 any flavor Betty Crocker Frosting
$.75/1 17.5 oz or larger Better Crocker Cookie Mix
$.75/1 40 oz or larger Bisquick Baking Mix
$5 off Kodak Picture Movie DVD

Plus many many more including 9 different Pillsbury brand products, 7 Neutrogena products, and 5 Betty Crocker products, and multiple different coupons for different brands of cereal. To get the full list of coupons you can go HERE or you can click on the coupon printer on the left hand side of my website.

Enjoy, these new coupons, I know I will!

Remember, you can print each coupon 2 times by simply clicking on the back button and printing them again.

No comments: