Monday, October 20, 2008

New Printable Coupons in my Printer!

Have you noticed the coupon printer on the left hand side of my blog? If not, these are all coupons that when printed help support this website, which in turn helps support my tiny little family of 4, which I greatly appreciate!

There are quite a few new and good coupons in my coupon printer right now that I wanted to let you all know about and take advantage of if you are in need of them. Each coupon can be printed twice from each computer used by simply clicking on the back button and printing again!

They include:
  • B1G1 FREE Glade Scented Oil Candle Holder
  • $1.50/2 Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills
  • $.75/1 Bottle of Welch's Reduced Sugar Grape or Strawberry Jelly
  • $1/1 Any Litehouse Product (dressing or Dip)
  • $1.25/1 Reynolds Parchment Paper
  • 35 Portraits for $4.99 coupon for Sears
  • $.75/1 Oatmeal Crisp Cereal
  • $.55/1 lb of Kretschmar Turkey, Black Forest Turkey, or Black Forest Ham from any stores Deli,
And there are many more! Simply click on the coupon printer on the left hand side of the blog to print and view more coupons or click HERE to find and print your coupons!

No comments: