Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Finds!


I've been excited to share this weeks finds because I thought I found some really good ones this week. I hadn't really done any couponing the last couple of weeks so I was excited to get out and away from the kids for a little while and see the NEW Walgreens right by my house. I've been waiting for it to open forever, the closest one to our house is actually way out of the way of everything so its harder to go without feeling guilty. But NOW.....I pass one almost every time I take my husband to school or work. I LOVE IT!

Anyway, these were some deals I found.

Walgreens
2 packs of diapers B1G50% on their diapers. $7.99 each so I paid about $12.00 for the two.
Used a $5/2 coupon from the Easy Savers Catalog from Walgreens
Used a $2/1 coupon from the Prescriptions Savings booklet located at the pharmacy. This took $2 off each pack of diapers.
Final Price: $3 oop for 2 packs of diapers!

2 packs Cottonelle Toilet Paper- $3.49 each
Used $1.99 for 1 in-ad coupon
Used 2 $.25/1 coupons from recent insert
Final Price: $3.48 for 2 packs

2 packs Bic Pens- 2/$1
Used $1/2 coupon from recent insert
Final Price: Free

Final Price: $6.48 + tax (I don't have my receipt for exact price)
Paid $4.40 from Walgreens gift card and about $3.00 out of pocket

Then I went to Kroger (Smith's) for their really good toothpaste and toothbrush deal, I had a ton of coupons but when I got there I only found one thing of toothpaste in the entire store. They were COMPLETELY out. I was a little disappointed but I did get some other really good stuff in their clearance section. Here's what I found.

4 Oral B toothbrushes-$1.00 each
Used 2 $1/2 coupons from recent insert
Final Price: $2 for 4

1 Crest Toothpaste-$1
Used $.75/1 coupon
Final Price: $.25

4 Right Guard Deodorants-on clearance for $1.50 each
Used 4 $1/1 coupons
Final Price: $.50 each

2 Right Guard Deodorants- on clearance for $1.00 each
Used 2 $1/1 coupons
Final Price: FREE

4 Pantene Pro V Shampoos-on clearance for $2.10 each
Used 2 $1/2 coupons
Final Price: $1.60 for each shampoo

3 Olay Face Washes- clearanced for $2.50
Used 3 $2/1 coupons
Final Price: $.50 each

Final Price: about $12.00

Last off I went to Kmart for their makeup deal. I didn't realize I could get their mascara with the deal because the coupon said "Buy one foundation get one facial product free" I didn't think mascara was considered a "facial" thing. Anyway, I just got 4 different kinds of foundations, which will last me forever. But I couldn't pass them up, they were free!

Anyway, at Kmart I bought:

4 Covergirl Trublend Foundations-$8.99 each on sale B1G1
Used 2 B1G1 coupons from recent inserts
Final Price: $1.20 (that was just my tax on the 4 products!!)

So, I got about $85 dollars worth of products (it's even more than that because I am adding up the clearanced price on all the washes, deodorants, and shampoo) but my final out of pocket for everything pictured above was about $16.00.That is about and 82% savings on everything, I pretty much paid for the 2 packets of diapers and got the rest for FREE!

I love a good deal! If you want to see others who have had some good deals this week you can visit The "cent"sible saywer's drugstore Divas Here!

Did anyone else find any good deals? Leave me a comment!

No comments: