Thursday, August 14, 2008

Book Review


While getting started with this new website I made a list for myself on certain topics that I wanted to talk about over time and have been quickly adding to the list. One of the topics I wanted to do periodically was a book review and what better book review to start off on than the ebook that kindof got me started in all of this.

Secrets to Supermarket Savings is an awesome book that like she says in the title has, "Tips and strategies to cut your grocery bill by 40-75% or more!" And it really does do that. I read this 47 page ebook when I first started trying to cut back on our budget and it really opened my eyes on how to get the best "bang for your buck" at grocery stores and many other places. It helped me to get more organized with meal planning as well as having a plan before I leave the house to go grocery shopping.

This ebook includes information on menu planning and planning your shopping trip, frugal meal ideas and recipes, help with budgeting your money, where to find coupons, where to find the best deals in your area, her recommended websites, a beginning lesson on CVS and the Extra Care program, (I really wish we had CVS in Utah) and information on price-matching from Wal-mart, as well as some success stories, and much more!

If you are interested in reading more about her summary on the ebook and see all her other books or to buy this ebook for $7.97 you can Click Here!.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a little inside to Wal-Mart. They are resetting there domestic side of Wal-Mart. They are getting all new brands, and changing it completely and so now is the time to look through their clearance. They are not just taking the normal 10% off like they normally do it will be more, and then a little more...think Christmas when all that stuff goes on sale the day after. Anyways I just thought I would share. Happy shopping