Friday, March 13, 2009

Bath & Body Works Printable Coupon


Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday. My hubby is trying to finish up a big Animation project for BYU called the Blind men and the Elephant and pulled another all nighter yesterday. He didn't get home until 4:00 this morning. Needless to say, I did NOT want to be in the house all day and night so me and the kids took off for a day of fun. Hopefully my hubby doesn't have too many of those all nighters again. It's scary being home at night by myself!!! :)

So, to start things off I've got a great Bath & Body Works coupon!! Right now you can go HERE and print off a coupon for a FREE True Blue Spa Travel Size item with ANY purchase! This coupon is good until March 15th and can be combined with any dollar amount purchase.

When coupons like this come around I like to go get the coupon item and then buy the travel size hand sanitizers that cost around a $1.50. These are great to throw in your purse, diaper bag, car, 72 hour kits or if you are working on emergency preparedness stuff these are great to throw into a sanitation bucket.

Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for posting about this great coupon!

No comments: