Friday, February 13, 2009

Free Martha Stewart Living Magazine and More



  • There is a new one year subscription to Martha Stewart Living Magazine through Rewards Gold. If you didn't have a chance to get this magazine last time there was a free offer I would make sure to get one now. This offer went really fast last time.
  • You can get a free fragrance sample from Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely Collection by clicking HERE.
  • Walmart has a new sample for Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation. This is a great sample because they include all 12 colors they have available so you can find the best match for your skin tone. You can go HERE to get your free sample.
  • You can sign up for JCPenney Rewards program and get a printable coupon for $5 off your next purchase of $5 or more. When you sign up have to register a credit or debit card so they can track your points that you earn and enter in the code 3008. (thanks to the Freebie Blogger for finding this deal!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can you explain how the rewards gold magazine offers work. I understand earning points through surveys on the rewards gold site, can you use those points for the magazines, or is this separate.

Erin said...

Molly: I'm not completely sure about how rewards golds point system works. I have not really tried their website out a whole lot except for the free magazine offers they have been doing and I have just recently signed up for the Martha Stewart Living Magazine. I haven't recieved my magazines yet so I'm not sure exactly how they work but I know there are quite a few different coupon blogs and girls that have been advertising alot for this website so it seems pretty straight forward and legit. As far as I understand the free subscriptions are separate from earning points. I'm sorry I can't be any more help than that.

If anyone else knows any better about the rewards points please leave a comment to inform us all.

Erin
I am frugal

Nicole said...

Wow- if the subscription thing is what it seems to be that is one of the best freebies I've seen. Martha Stewart is expensive and she doesn have some nice ideas. I hope it works out- thank you for the info!