Right now, keep your eyes out for Beer Rebates in your local grocery stores. I know that sounds ridiculous to some because we don't even drink beer, but Beer companies put out a LOT of rebates around SuperBowl time for food items, utensils, grills, T.V.'s and just about anything else without any strings attached to buy their brand of beer, or any beer for that matter.
So keep your eyes out the next time you go grocery shopping; walk down the beer aisle and see if you can find any rebate forms attached to the aisles. Some of the more recent rebate forms found include:
- $15 rebate for a purchase of $15 worth of deli products or pizza
- $10 rebate on Bottled Water, two 24ct cases or equivalent
- $25 rebate on any Television purchase
- $5 off utensils, cups, plates, bowl with a $10 minimum purchase
- Save $7.50 on Tostitos Chips and/or Dips and/or Soda, Deli Items, Condiments, Ice, Paper Plates, or Plastic Cups, any brand, any size (min. $30 purchase)