Saturday, December 20, 2008

Walgreens Deals Dec 21-Dec 24!

This week at Walgreens there will actually be two separate ads. The best deals are found in the December 21st through the 24th ad. The products listed below are for the Dec 21-Dec 24 ad ONLY.

New to Walgreens? Start HERE!
Need help with Abbrev. and Lingo? Start HERE!

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars-2 for $4

Use $1/2 coupon from the 11/16 SmartSource insert
Final price: $3 for 2

Reach Dental Care-$.99
Use $1/1 coupon from the 10/12 RedPlum insert
Final price: FREE

Kleenex-$.79
Use $.40/1 coupon from the 10/5 SmartSource insert
Final price: $.39

Chex Mix- $.99
Use $.50/1 coupon from the 12/7 SmartSource insert or
Use $.60/1 printable coupon HERE
Final price: $.39-$.49

Register Rewards Deals

Conair Gel Grips Hair Dryer -$10
Buy 1 and get a $10 Register Reward back
Final price: FREE after Register Rewards (Monday only)

Fusion Phenom or Venus Embrace Razor-$9.99
Buy 1 and get a $4 Register Reward back
Use $4/1 Fusion coupon from the 11/30 P&G insert
Final price: $1.99 after coupon and Register Reward

2 comments:

Carole said...

Thanks for your work! Yesterday, I went to Walgreens with my Colgate toothpaste coupons and their coupon and paid $.97 for 3 tubes of paste. Today, I went in with their coupon for dental floss and 2 mfg coupons and paid $.16 - tax only. Thank you again!

The Royal Family said...

I got my blow dryer and it was their last one! Thanks, Also I forgot my floss! :( dang!

http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/

I also got quickbooks pro 2009 FREE after rebate if you want to see my post!