Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wacky Mac and No Yolks Coupons!



You can go HERE to print off 2 different coupons for $.50/1 Wacky Mac noodle or No Yolks Noodles. These come on sale sometimes for around a $1 a bag so you could get these noodles for pretty cheap. And, if you are one of those lucky people with stores around that do Double Coupons than you could get these for Free or Almost Free!

If you have never tried these noodles out before and have little kids I would make sure to give them a try. My kids LOVE the Wacky Mac noodles because they are a little more entertaining to eat than normal noodles! I have never tried the No Yolks Noodles though, has anyone ever tried them?

Remember, all coupons from coupons.com can be printed twice by hitting your back button and printing them again!

Thanks to Moneysavingmom for posting about this deal!

1 comment:

Danika said...

I just got on there to print them and was thrilled to see a whole bunch of $1 off 1 Kellogg's cereal (any flavor)! Don't know how long those will last...

Go BYU Cougars (my husband and I are alumni)!