Saturday, November 8, 2008

Free Health Samples and More!

QualityHealth

Sorry I've been a little missing in action today. I'm tired!! It seems like I've posted a bunch this week so I just wanted a day with my kids! I'll try to get Walgreens and Rite Aid deals done for this next week as soon as I can, hopefully by tonight. There are a few really good deals this upcoming week so stay tuned!

Until then, here are a few samples I've rounded up!

To get Free Brand Name Health Samples you can Click Here or click on the image above.

To Get a Neutrogena(R) or Dove(R) Facial Cleansing Cloth Sample Click Here

For a FREE sample of Enfamil LIPIL Formula Click Here. These are great to throw in your diaper bag or 72 hour kits for emergencies!

For Free Diaper, Formula Samples and Coupons you can click Here

Are you pregnant or Just had your baby? You can Click Here and visit PlanningFamily.com for free baby coupons, free baby samples, a free baby magazine and more!

No comments: