Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free Snapfish Photo Book from Oprah

I got an email from a good friend telling me about a FREE photo book offer available for the next 48 hours only! This deal ends this Friday night. Here is what the email said.

"Today on Oprah the topic was on organization. They said to take digital pictures of your kids art work and create a photo book with it instead, so then you don't have to store it all. Free photo book at snapfish.com through the oprah.com website. Good only for 48 hours.
http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7"

I think this is such a great idea! Although, I still think you should hang onto a few of their original works, there is nothing like an ORIGINAL! But for all those pictures and art projects that you hate to throw away but hate to hang onto for the next 20 years this is a great alternative.

Even if you don't get the chance to get in on the Oprah offer for a free photo book I would still highly suggest looking into Shutterfly and Picaboo for some great offers on Free prints and discounted offers on their photo books. I did this and was very pleased with how they turned out and how easy it was to download my photos onto their website and order my pictures. You can click on the Shutterfly link on the left hand side of my blog to take you into where you sign up for your Free prints through shutterfly or you can visit Picaboo.com as well.

Thanks to Mandy for letting me know about this deal!

No comments: