Monday, November 17, 2008

3 FREE Digital Scrapbooking Kits and More through ScrapWow!

I was just informed by one of my favorite old school friends that you can go HERE and receive a FREE Digital Scrapbooking Kit from ScrapWow!! Also when you sign up by giving them your name and email address you can enter in 3 Friends email address and get 2 MORE kits for FREE plus you will receive 8 BONUS items worth more than $300!

I am not big into scrapbooking but I should be and I think I'm going to get these kits to get me started!!

Thanks Sara for letting me know about this deal!

Are any of you out there big into Digital Scrapbooking and would know other places that offer free Digital Scrapbooking Kits? I would love to learn about more places!

3 comments:

The Karlinsey Family said...

hey erin you can go to scrapblog.com

Anonymous said...

www.digiscrap101.com - lots of free video tutorials and digital kits/class materials to learn. Would love to know what you think of the site. :)

k

James said...

If you are serious about digital scrapbooking and have the disk space, you can download thousands of free stuff from www.digiscrapdepot.com