Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Problem!

Will "Brittney E." who left a comment about Cleaning Supplies please email me at iamafrugalone(at)gmail(dot)com. You sent me a comment but there was no email address when I tried to reply back to you. I would really like to ask you some questions.

Also, if anyone has ever sent me an email or comment and I didn't respond please don't think I am being mean!! One thing about blogspot.com websites is that they sometimes don't give you a reply email when someone leaves a comment and when I try to reply back, the email address shows "noreply-comment@blogger.com" so I can't email some of you back.

PLEASE if you email or leave a comment for me, please make sure to leave an email address for me in the email if you want a reply back. Someday, I will have a .com website and this won't happen but until then, I'm sorry if I haven't replied to some of you. I really do try!

No comments: